Right to Read Week at SES is March 20th-March 24th The theme this year is Shark Week- Take a Bite Out of a Good Book!
*Don’t forget about Literacy Night on Thursday from 6-7:45*
- Monday- Spirit Day! Wear your favorite team’s clothes.
- Tuesday- Dress up like your favorite book character.
- Wednesday-Bring your beach towel and favorite book!
- Thursday-Wear clothing that your friends can read!
- Friday- Wear your favorite beach attire to school. (school appropriate)
Your child should read 15 minutes nightly and complete the Tic-Tac-Toe Shark game and return it to school on Friday. If completed and turned in on Friday, your child will receive a small treat and get to attend an assembly on Friday where some lucky students will get to give their favorite teachers a makeover for the beach.
If your child would like to vote for their favorite teacher, please fill out the bottom of this sheet and return it to school any day next week. Each vote is $0.25. The money from this will be used to buy leveled readers for the K-4 teachers and students to use during language arts.