Our District is once again partnering with the Noble County Health Department and our insurance plan (South Central Ohio Insurance Consortium, Pulse Health Solutions, and Heath Works) to provide employees on our health insurance plan with a bio-metric screening here on our campus May 21st. The screenings will be held from 6:30 am to 10 am at the High School (start at the Media Center). The following tests will be offered:
- Glucose / A1C (fasting, see note below)
- Lipid panel (includes total cholesterol, HDL, LDL, and triglycerides)
- Blood Pressure
NOTE: All participants should fast for a minimum of 8 hours, you may have sips of water that morning. No coffee, tea or caffeine products the morning of.
Please use the following link to sign-up for the time slot that best fits your schedule. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE SIGN UP SHEET
If you need assistance signing up, you can contact our School Nurse, Lauren Thompson, at extension 5020 or any of the building secretaries (Jill Franklin at the high school extension 3010, Judith O'Donnell or Jenae Reed at the elementary school office extensions 4010 or 5010, or Danielle Davis at the administration office extension 2010).
Because this is a fasting test, we will have a snack station set up with items such as juice, water, fruit, and granola bars, for the participants immediately following screenings.
And....back by popular demand, you will once again able to earn a $50 gift card for completing the three step wellness process before May 21st, 2019:
- Participate in the onsite bio-metric screening, May 21st;
- Complete the online health risk assessment (HRA) through www.cincyhealthworks.com; and
- Watch the "Know Your Numbers" (KYN) video and complete the online quiz also found at www.cincyhealthworks.com OR meet with a nusre during your screening to discuss your results.
Computers will also be set-up for you at the screening if you chose to complete the HRA and KYN on the same day as the bio-metric screening.
See the attached flyer for details and information on how to still earn the gift card if you want to get your bio-metric screening done somewhere else (or have already had it done since January 1st, 2019).
NEW FOR THIS YEAR!!!
Your dependent spouses who are also on our Noble Local Insurance Plan can also participate in this event. Additionally, they can earn a $25 gift card for completing in the 3 step process.
ALSO NEW FOR THIS YEAR!!!
Any employee of the District who is not on the Noble Local Insurance Plan can also participate in this event for a price of $25. Be sure to sign up so I can reach out to you ahead of time for your current insurance information.. (Sorry, no gift card, just the reward of knowing you are taking steps to be well!)
TWO MORE NEW ITEMS FOR THIS YEAR!!!
- HelpNet will be on-site this day to provide information regarding the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- The Health Department will have an "educational materials" table available for anyone needing information about a wide variety of health topics.
All of this information will also be posted to our website at www.gozeps.org so you can refer to it there as well. Let me know if you have any questions.
I wish you happiness and healthiness!